MMOMinion

Full Version: Ignoring navigation path
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After getting so close to mob it totally ignores the navigation path and heads straight for mob. I have navigation path checked and it clearly shows the path going around obstacles but then targets mobs and cuts a straight path for them. Will even cut paths off mesh to get to mob and get hung up on stuff. This is on a ranged class in grind mode. Random and unstuck aren't checked either if that matters.
In your character config is your game set to mouse mode? controller mode makes the bot run all wonky.
No thanks for your input though. It works great in an area with no obstacles just whenever there are trees and cliffs and it heads straight for mob and ignores set path it gets hung up on stuff.
Make sure you are set to your character controls are set to
[Image: MDKQc5L.png]

and make sure you do not have a game pad plugged in.
Thanks Cichard but I have it set to standard that isn't the issue. And no gamepad of any sort is plugged in or is ever plugged in.
What kind of "stuff" is it getting hung up on?
Tree's, cliff's, etc. Any terrain that happens to be between the bot and the target. Bot even travels off mesh to get to target.
Are you sure your "pulse" time is set to 150?
Sure isn't reduced it because of another post on forums can't remember why. Will give it a try later thanks ace.
Seems that was the issue Ace. I increased it to 50 and it started working just fine. Thanks for your help once again man.
Pages: 1 2