MMOMinion

Full Version: Req: Post 50 (Coils, Primals, etc unlocked) profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have one of these they can shoot me? I've got up to Titan HM completed on fresh 8 bots but wanting to do the quests to unlock EX Primals, Coil, up to Shiva etc.
check duty section not quest section
I think he's looking for a profile that does the quests to unlock them, so this would be the right section.
(01-03-2015, 01:52 AM)Latty79 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he's looking for a profile that does the quests to unlock them, so this would be the right section.

Yep exactly! The quests to go and unlock the primal, then I'll use duty to do the primal, etc. Up to Shiva/Snowcloak. :)
Ditto request
It is a phenomenal amount of work to record each quest, i know ive been trying to do marauder 1-30 for a few weeks lol... and its a nightmare ;)

Id be surprised if we will see a full quest script for all the quests for some time.. assuming anyone is even working on them.
kaeyt sith. Latty already has 15-50 up to ultimate weapon done bug free.
(01-03-2015, 02:49 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]kaeyt sith. Latty already has 15-50 up to ultimate weapon done bug free.

o.0

Fuk me and i consider myself active on here.. yet i have not seen them :(
Would have saved me a tonne of hours this christmas :D

no but seriously, where are they please - i don't see Latty's ones anywhere
there are some like: [34-50] Post Titan to Castrum by hamsterz but apparently there are a number of issues with them, so if bug free ones exist that would be awesome ^^

Willing to donate a beer or two if req'd
They been in Beta Phase for Public, but are down (again /currently /forever).
ah crap just my luck to have missed it :(
Pages: 1 2