MMOMinion

Full Version: Gatherbot not working suddenly?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I've been using the gatherbot for a good while now, and haven't had much trouble with it. However, now it's simply not working at all.

I load up the bot, attach it to FFXIV, make sure I have the Gathering profile loaded, etc, hit start bot as usual.. and nothing happens. Not a thing. I don't even know how else to explain it, besides the bot simply not doing anything.
(01-03-2015, 10:30 AM)Farlance Wrote: [ -> ]So I've been using the gatherbot for a good while now, and haven't had much trouble with it. However, now it's simply not working at all.

I load up the bot, attach it to FFXIV, make sure I have the Gathering profile loaded, etc, hit start bot as usual.. and nothing happens. Not a thing. I don't even know how else to explain it, besides the bot simply not doing anything.

do you use addons etc? what else do you have loaded?

any markers?
any other settings etc?
Neeeeevermind, I figured out the problem after taking a glance at the console. Had an old, out of date plugin that it was trying to load that was interfering with everything else.

Thanks, though, Sebbs!