MMOMinion

Full Version: Odd jump spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just started leveling gladiator, and I am getting some really odd behavior. Bot will spam jump while engaged in melee. I have tried disabling aoe avoidance and have tried a couple of different skill manager profiles, though I don't think that behavior would come from skillmanager. I havent had the issue with any other classes so far. Thoughts?
make sure you are not in legacy mode also make sure you are not walking the / key on numpad controls walking/running.
Nope, checked both. I have noted that it is much worse if I do not have game as active window. Like as I am typing now...
OH.... its cause you have LIMIT FPS in background.

you can lock it to 30fps but dont use the limit fps in background
I was limiting fps, but it didn't help. Console shows it spamming avoidance:

D = "AVOID->Update()"
D = "AVOID->Process()"
D = "AVOID->Update() returning"

It spams that until I turn bot off or manually move character. I'd be happy to post a logfile, but I can't seem to find it in the directory.

There is also a line, a few above that, that adds the avoidance routine to queue 1 with priority 0.
waikt are you using

[Image: hRtqnyx.png] Avoid aoe?

im not sure there is an Avoidance option...

also if you are using hte task manager addon remove it.

screen shot of your settings and a screen shot of your console is all we need
Updater patched my ffxivminion.dat file, seems to have fixed it. If it recurs, I will upload ss's.
but was that the setting you where using avoid aoe?
Yes, it's the only one that I know of. It was just behaving oddly. I thought that maybe it was just the mob and specific aoe firing (front conal) so I tried another area, though from what I've read, minion doesn't care what is being cast. In every case, bot would jump to avoid aoe, rather than run out. After patching, it worked again just fine.