MMOMinion

Full Version: Permabuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(buffID,true/false,duration) added: -Toggles the buff with buffID on/off, in case of turning it on, you need to pass the wanted duration

This isn't in the hacks menu, where is it?

Another question. Any idea why I have two process id's showing up when I start bot? I verified in task manager that only one instance was running. This hasn't happened before that I have noticed.
How do the spell ID's work for this? For example, trying to mess around with swiftcast which has an ID of 150 in skillmanager and it sets medicaII if you use GameHacks:SetPermaBuff(buffID,true/false,duration).
It's not a spell ID, it's a buff ID. Use xivdb.com to look up the status name, the buff ID will be the number in the URL.
Ah, easy enough.
Aye, swiftcast was my first thought as well. Any of the short duration buffs should work very well. Defensive cooldowns for instance? Of course, these would be of limited use when interacting with other players. Still, its very exciting.
I've tried a few but they're all just visual. Tried doing buffs that cause a visual increase in like HP or attack.
have tried:
blood4blood
straigher shot
internal realease
firestarter
raging strikes
thundercloud
hawkseye
barrage

none work. all visual
In all likeliness, none of the buffs will do anything. Any buff that involves server interaction, like damage increases, attack speed increases, will not work because only the client sees the buff information, not the server. This option is just to allow testing since it was requested, but don't be surprised if Sprint continues to be the only one that has any effect.
BUFF ID: 150 for Medica II seems to help on dungeons when taking damage

I'm wondering if goad will work too.
Medica I and regen did not tick when I had them in trials. I've gone thru about 60 and nothing works. Have not tried tempered will mana wall mana ward etc...didn't have time. But I'm a firm believer that none of these will work. I'm guessing that movement speed was left client side for debug purposes in game development but who knows. When I get home I'll try some others, but am not too hopeful. Maybe someone with all 50s on crafting/gathering can give
Some of those a whirl (ingenuity always up, comfort zone always up, inner quiet at12, steadyhand2, great strides...etc...hello easy mode crafting!). Maybe FC buffs? Can we get a list together of what's been tested and not tested?

Phone typing-failure.

Medica 2 / regen
Pages: 1 2