MMOMinion

Full Version: Ramuh Ex Split Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After many hours spent , i have finally ended a ramuh EX profile : Devil

FOR NOW ITS NOT A 100% AFK PROFILE !!

the main path of that profile is : aggro > go to safe spot > wait enrage > go back to arena > burn.

some people says the enrage is after 10 mins , some says 12, so i have decided to put a wait time of 14 mins to be 100% sure we hit the enrage.

my set up is 5 BLMs , 1 BRD (for mage's ballad) , and 2 WHMs.
feel free to try with one healer , me i rather not :)

A profile is for healers , B is for DPS's

the reason why its not a 100% afk profile is because during the enrage wait time, characters need to do some actions ( swiftcast , quelling strikes, w/e...) or they get booted out of the arena.

i did modified my own profiles , so during the wait time , my blms uses manawall , healers uses divine seal , brd use quelling strikes.

I hope you guys will enjoy it

It's seems always impossible until somebody make it !
<3

Can't wait to try this out when i get home from work YAY!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!!!!
you got no independent in your profiles so they automatically follow leader. Otherwise very nice! Could you maybe also upload your skill profiles in the zip? Please?

Thank you so much!
that's correct Shaneea , i knew i forgot something in the profile :D

re-uploaded it, works well now.

for skill profiles nothing new, i uses jackie's profiles, so ...
mind putting up the profiles for bard/blm/whms?
or will standard ones work?
like i said, i uses jackie's profiles, so standard ones works .
In your skill profiles, set a skill like raging strikes on dps and shroud on whms to cast at any range and when out of combat. Should help with the anti-afk I believe too that you can put some random teleport spots for each group so your position changes and updates and will not afk kick.

Happy to play with it when I get home
teleport moves dont count as movement as far as afk is confirmed unfortunately.
Ahh. What about teleport and then face target? Would that be enough to make it update position?

Or: just put a huge value for ANY skill in the profile and it will try to spam that for 14 minutes unsuccessfully and give you the "target is out of range" pop up on screen and should count as activity ....

Just spitballing Cuz I won't be able to try this for another few hours.
problem is when u get outta range u loose target , so u can t target anything but characters
Pages: 1 2 3