MMOMinion

Full Version: Ok, who was it. Lol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/2...threat_to/

This looks hilarious, I can only assume its someone here because they talk about not getting any tells.
Probably jackie and his 32 billion bots.
not me
im not on that server
on Tonberry this is such an issue
so many bots just warping everywhere and doing what u can see on the video
just ruining it for everyone else in the long run..
not that whoever it is would care .. judging by amount of accounts the guy goes through
Man i'm on tonberry, and seriously, sometimes i'm asking myself if they want to be reported, staying at uldah, being 12 bots in one spot.
I recently started making a story profile. Playing on gilgamesh in the time ive been building the profile ive come across 11-12 different groups of bots using a quest tele profile. I have also seen groups of 8-12 bots at the uldah aetheryte recently... like who parks their bot there?

Has anyone noticed an increase in botting lately? Obviously I bot and dont care about the fact that other people are botting, i just find myself saying holy crap there are a lot of bots around now adays. Maybe I'm just being paranoid, but people being sloppy (like the uldah mass bots) just brings botting more attention then it needs
Haha, I think it's the fact that they don't even attempt to hide. 90% of the time at the aetherytes.
probably explains the extremely low $ > gil ratio nowadays when selling gil
too much supply, not enough demand
was speaking to contact at goldah.com and they are not even buying gil anymore at the moment as they have so much of it.
there's atleast 5, 8man groups of bots on balmung that are stuck killing stuff in various newbie area's + they teleport/speed hack openly. Atleast i hope they are drawing attention away from my own bots
(01-08-2015, 11:36 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]there's atleast 5, 8man groups of bots on balmung that are stuck killing stuff in various newbie area's + they teleport/speed hack openly. Atleast i hope they are drawing attention away from my own bots

Yeah, been running into these morons all day. They are so stupid and blatant about it, all stacked up, with afk mode on, killing one mob....

[Image: 2vskcxu.png]
Pages: 1 2