MMOMinion

Full Version: how can i sub on multiple account with the same credit card (not minion sub)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i was able to subscribe on my main acc and 2 other accounts with the same credit card on the mog station, but every account after that, i get "error 601". anyone have a workaround that? [/align]
(01-08-2015, 12:15 AM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]i was able to subscribe on my main acc and 2 other accounts with the same credit card on the mog station, but every account after that, i get "error 601". anyone have a workaround that? [/align]

I had this happen to me too, for some reason it looks like you cannot make two transactions on the same day using mogstation (Atleast this is how it is for me), it kind of feels like they put some kind of lock until global connect fetches the payment and sends it to SE.

Also from what I read in the official forums the more times you try to do the payment and get that error, your account gets some lock that can last a whole month.

So my advice is let it rest for about two days and then try again so the payment date is different and maybe it will go through.

One work around is buying the gamecard with paypal from their own online store but it cost $30 each.
thanks... i will wait a day and see if it goes thru, but I'm trying not to buy those $30 dollar game time cards because they are so darn expensive.
game time cards or virtual CC
Spread out your dates as mentioned. This happened to me as well once when i tried to activate 3 accounts the same day. Two were fine, and the 3rd one was giving me an error. Used a time card and when i tried the next month the card was fine.

It seems to add a fixed amount of time where that card is locked each time you keep trying and get denied.