MMOMinion

Full Version: Assist mode - stop considering disabled targets in healing.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community,

I've got a question - is there any way to stop assist bot from trying to use spells on disabled targets?

Actually I'm facing issues like:
When I'm in T5 and someone is getting disabled by "Conflagration" for example (and he didn't receive a heal before getting Conflag, but he was low), bot is trying to heal that target even if it's disabled and it's not considering other people for healing, making them die.

Actually I'm just targeting people without Conflag manually when it goes in and I'm healing them "by hand", but maybe there is any solution to this problem?
People catched in "Conflagration" are not able to beign targetted.

Any solution?

(thanks for the idea for other spells :))
when they have the buff the need to tell you the buff id or you can look it up on teh one website ace links allthe time
(01-10-2015, 09:31 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]couldnt find any buff named Conflagration ... hmm

does the ffxiv devmonitor support "show closest target data" ? or just "Player & Target" ?
Edit: Not sure if it's the same for all fights, but often when you're not able to cast on players, they are affected by debuff called Fetters.
There are fights where character gets frozen in a cage and you can't interact with the character until he is freed by destroying cage. It is rare, I can think of only Conflagration in T5 and maybe drowning in Leviathan. Maybe gaol in Titan, but not sure about that one.
there are a few fetters, but if you add
to the target -> missing buff
list you'll be fine.
The buff received by getting shotted with Conflagration was "Fetters" (was unable to get it's ID with devmonitor because target with this buff couldn't be targetted).

After using my brain I figured out:
After getting Conflagration on face you see "+Fetters" text on this target which is unable to target so you know the buff name now :).
ID of this buff can be taken from xivdb for example and thanks to this awesome community it has been given out already <3.

FFXIV Devmonitor supports only "Player & Target" data.

A little idea - those buff's ID's which makes a target unable to heal/cast on it could be added to bot someway, so you don't have to put them in every spell, but that's just an idea, I'm happy with solution posted up.

Thank you very much!
Thread can be closed :).
Not a bad idea, will look into it.