MMOMinion

Full Version: Mog HM + loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

So people have been uploading all kinds of awesome profiles lately, here's one I made tonight for farming Mog HM.

The profile is 100% AFK-able, to be done with 8 bots. I have only tried it with BLMs but It should be fine to use with BRDs as well.

My BLMs are all iLvl 103-110ish. If yours are on the lower side you may or may not run into some issues with getting hit by the move that pulls everyone in. I haven't had any problems with it personally so I didn't bother with adding a priority to kill the add that does the move.

If your bots are geared you will DPS right through it.

It's made farming demimog demimateria so much easier for me.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Updated attachment & tested, works now. Wait times were slightly off so I fixed them.
Thank you, will try it tonight.
Not working for me. Works great till the king spawns, then they all float down to ground level, stand there and wait to die.
have to increase the waittime/fail time
(01-13-2015, 09:05 AM)xkuroikazex Wrote: [ -> ]Not working for me. Works great till the king spawns, then they all float down to ground level, stand there and wait to die.

Yeah, it might be a little different for your group/rig. I did optimizations for my own group so the bots don't wait around idly. In encounter [4], try increasing either of these:

["waitTime"] = 9000;
["failTime"] = 1000;

Try 3000 instead of 1000 for failTime. It sounds like they're going to the 'loot' stage prematurely and that should fix it for you. I uploaded the change below, let me know how it goes. Add more time to the waitTime if they still teleport to the chests too early.

Note: This will only help if your bots are never engaging the king in the first place. If they're dying mid-fight then it's because their iLvl isn't high enough.
Do you have the XM?

nvm found it: http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-MOG-EX
what is the mob that casts that pull in skill, i cant get past this boss, i started a new group and its causing problems cause i dont have ilvl 100+ gear.
Think that is the WAR Ruffletuft Kupta Kapa - Provoke move? Could you just set it to Independent = True? May have the bots port all back up ASAP?
i just killed the adds prioritized them. so that they would die before the boss does his check skill