MMOMinion

Full Version: Duty list not updating in minion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have added some duties to my duties folder, but they do not show up in minion within the game, I've tried everything - shutting minion down and restarting it, tried changing duty to party-grind and back again but still the new duties don't show up, doesn't matter what i call them it wont update.

Was working fine, but seems its been broken or something, maybe by latest update? Or maybe im doing something wrong.. i dunno... just odd, everythign looks fine but just doesn't load.

For testing i have removed all duties except the new ones ive made, and i get this:
See Screenshot00001

Whats really weird is if i put back some of the original ones (in this case coil 1-7)
they show up but the new ones don't.
See Screenshot00002
Have you clicked control and reload?
(01-11-2015, 07:03 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Have you clicked control and reload?

yeh tried Ctrl+L, tried manual reload, tried rebooting pc, tried renaming files to .txt and then save back as .info, tried closing minion and restarting it.
i would check that the file that are not showing up are saved correctly and are formated correctly. .info
the files u downloaded has capital letters .INFO
rather than
.info

edit and it will load as Cichard said