MMOMinion

Full Version: Can't Run more than 6 instances of ffxiv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error when trying to run 7+ accounts. Anyone know how to fix this, here are my specs

windows 7
i7 3770k
16 GB ram
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
P8Z77-VLX
increase your Virtual mem this is same error alot of people get when virtual mem is to low
Your specs are almost identical to my own and I used to have the same error on my 7th client. All you need to do change every single one of your client graphic setting. Put what ever you can on low graphic, but the most important thing is to "limit FPS to 30 when client is not active" ... That's one of the graphic options when you scroll down on the graphic settings... Also, make every client windowed mode or windowed boderless. That's what allowed me to get. 8+ accounts.
(01-13-2015, 06:48 PM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]Your specs are almost identical to my own and I used to have the same error on my 7th client. All you need to do change every single one of your client graphic setting. Put what ever you can on low graphic, but the most important thing is to "limit FPS to 30 when client is not active" ... That's one of the graphic options when you scroll down on the graphic settings... Also, make every client windowed mode or windowed boderless. That's what allowed me to get. 8+ accounts.

If you have limit fps clicked, it's limits the clients not in focus to 15 fps.