MMOMinion

Full Version: Ramuh EX, 100% AFK Profile Enrage Method
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Typical party set up is 7 brd/blm and 1 whm. There's definite room for improvement, but it's about as good as its going to get without writing new lua.

Attached is the skill profile needed for the WHM and the DPS and healer duty profiles. Most DPS profiles should work assuming you have some buff worked into them at some point.
does this work for HM as well?

if i change the map id?
I honestly have no idea, I haven't tested it on HM. I'm not sure if HM has an enrage.
im testing it now, with 2 whms to see if it works, Got to get HM done before i can do EX lol
You'll never need two healers, the healer is to just generate threat so the boss can't attack the dps floating above its head. You can't rip threat off of 12 minutes of Cure III.
ah so that doesnt work then in HM, cause as soon as the dps ported up top they got aoe'ed down. he must not have an enrange in hm.
It does loot, but it hits a snag for the healer. I had to set timings based around the immune pulses timer which can vary so the healer will roll but leave ~20-30 seconds after everyone else.
ah thats fine i just want it for mount farming on 1 specific character so i set everyone else to pass anyways
(01-13-2015, 06:26 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]ah so that doesnt work then in HM, cause as soon as the dps ported up top they got aoe'ed down. he must not have an enrange in hm.

Crap, was gonna ask that, so the regular/hard mode isn't doable?
the closest ive gotten it so far to day was 15%. Basically i take this methode and the 8 split profile method. I group up all the bots far away after engaging the boss.

then i spam aoe heals on the 1 healer to build up hate i do this for like 15min or so. Then the bots TP back up top all spread out with the 2nd healer in the center. this works perfect for the whole fight untill he does the beams. once he does the beams where it pairs 2 people together it starts to wipe the group. what im gonna try this time is who ever gets the beams im just gonna have them stop attacking untill the beams switch.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7