MMOMinion

Full Version: Through The Malestorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright so here is my attempt at the quest line for "Through The Malestorm". You guys out there did an amazing job
putting together, Levi HM and Ex, Ramuh, Shiva. So it is worth my time to get my bots through the quest line. I was
lucky to get Latty79's quest scripts a while back and those have been wonderful.

USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!.

It is far from perfect. Mostly just a skeleton and I would not AFK it. Reason is some
quests at this level can be rough. If you disable "teleport" you character may ride
through a few mobs to the area and then die. Just keep an eye on it.

This can totally be made better. The delay's can be taken out or changed. Plus more.

But I really hope this helps someone out there, because you all have done fantastic work.

So here are the quests it will cover:

1345 - Still Waters
1346 - A Final Temptation
1347 - Mothers Exile
1348 - Promises to Keep
1349 - A small scale operation
1350 - Yugiri's Game ( MONITOR IT, I think the mesh is off for the 3rd Child)
1351 - If Wishes Were Horsebirds
1352 - Why we Adventure
1353 - All Due Respect
1354 - Full Belly, Happy Heart
1355 - Writhing in the Dark
1356 - The Sea Rises
1357 - Fireworks and Fish Don't Mix ( MONITOR IT )
1358 - Scouts in Distress ( MONITOR IT )
1359 - The Gift of Eternity ( MONITOR IT )
1360 - Into the Heart of the Whorl (this is most likely broken, I did not get a chance to fix it)
1361 - Lord of the Whorl (just starts the quest to unlock Levi HM

I have included my navigation meshes, because I am not sure which ones I got from whom and I am afraid
the quests will fail if you don't have the proper meshes. I am not really sure if you can just copy them into your navigation folder.
I think you can but I thought there was one extension you wanted to delete so your mmo-minion created the mesh for you. Is it the .nx2 files?

I do know a few quests have issues. For example one has you go to the Command Room in Limsa Lominsa and I didn't
get a chance to really get it working.

Like I said I am just throwing this out there for people to mess around with it. If you improve it, then do please post.

This is my first attempt at quest writing and I threw it together fast. I only run 8 bots and 6 needed the quest line. So monitoring
them and manually moving them if needed was not an isses.

Also when you get to the quest that has you turn it in at the guy north of Aleport. Watch the turn in, because my bot
would not go up the stairs to turn in the quest. It would get stuck downstairs. So what I did was turn off the bot, move
the character right up top on top of the quest turn in and enable it.

Good luck.. Don't bother posting issues about this, because I really don't plan to do any more to it.

Zerovisual

Through The Malestorm Quests - Download Now !

Please don't criticize or slam me for it not being the best. This is a learning experience and I figure something out there was better than nothing.
so bad!!!! j/k thanks for the contribution
Yea definitely needs work, but if someone was going to write them then this would be a good starting point to help them along. Hopefully people will revise it until we get a clean version. Unless I level another character, which I doubt I will do.. I am not running this anymore.
thanks for sharing
Thank you so much

Just used it for my toon, it works like 95%.

Thank you so much for sharing this, it saved me loads of time

+1 Rating
It's been closer to 60-70% for me, but it stil beats the hell out of doing it 100% by hand for 8 bots, thanks!
very nice job, just ran 4 mules through with his.