MMOMinion

Full Version: Constant Freezes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Game works fine for 10 seconds then freezes for 1 second and repeast like that.
I can max the game without the bot and I run everything low with the bot and it still ahppens.

EDIT: like to mention that I have Semi-High Spec'd system
are you running any type of overlay's while playing? Like Mumble,teamspeak,fraps. are you running any minion mods?
(01-16-2015, 04:48 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]are you running any type of overlay's while playing? Like Mumble,teamspeak,fraps. are you running any minion mods?

Nothing, the only thing I have open is skype and FFXIV and skype has no overlay.

Windows 8.1 x64

Also no minion mods

(01-16-2015, 07:36 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]or some weirdo 3rd party antivirus?

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-FFXIVMin...-READ-THIS

1. Requirements

Have the latest updates for Windows installed.
Install Microsoft DirectX End-User Runtime
Install Microsoft Visual c++ 2010 redist x86
Install Microsoft Visual c++ 2012 redist x86
Install Microsoft .NET Framework
Uninstall any kind of graphic enhancing or overlay software. Examples are MSI Afterburner, SweetFX, EVGA Precision, Mumble overlay, Bandicam or similiar.
Windows 7 users need to have only Microsoft Security Essentials - Antivirus installed.
Windows 8 users need to have only Microsoft Defender - Antivirus installed.
You NEED to have Keyboard + Mouse as input mode selected in FFXIV, do not use Legacy or Gamepad mode.
You NEED to disable the Auto-AFK option in your FFXIV Settings Menu.

Yes I have all required instalations above. No 3rd Party Antivirus or Spyware Program. No Graphic Enhancer programs not even CCCenter for my AMD card.

I have FFXIVMinion on my usb, might that be the case? that the USB is just not fast enough?

FIXED. SInce I was running it from an USB (for Safety precautions) it was slowing down the bot and making it freeze.
awesome im glad you figured it out!