MMOMinion

Full Version: HQ Crafting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I seem to be experiencing a possible bug with HQ crafting. Everytime I try to craft using HQ mats. at the end of every craft, My character will stand up before sitting back down and then proceding to craft.

During this time it opens the crafting window more than once. It kinda makes my character look odd while crafting haha..
Hmm, Odd. Needs memory enhancement lol
I am not sure about how long it's been happening for as I've been off game for months and only just came back and started playing again.

I just tested it and it works perfectly now. Thanks for looking into it so quickly :-)

Actually, I take that back. It seems most of the time it works perfectly, but on occasions it reverts back to opening and closing the crafting menu and standing up and back down. It's odd.

As I said. seems it's working right 90% of the time now.

Actually, it doesn't seem to still work right. If you close the crafting menu while your crafting it actually freezes your character in place and you can't move at all. Seems it makes the client think your stuck in crafting mode even though you aren't.
Any fix soon for this issue please?
Just to add a little bit more info with this issue.

If your crafting manually once you hit the Synthesize button the crafting log disappears and then can't be opened again until you finish crafting.

However this bug somehow forces it to open at the same time as your crafting, which is what seems to make you stand up and sit down all the time. Not to mention if you close it manually it can lock you in place and the only way to fix it is to force your client closed.

hope this helps identify the problem

Cheers.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3iqo9vlj34negc...t.lua?dl=0

I'm unable to test right this moment, could one of you that is having issues, try this replacement file?
I will test later, but in the interim, some feedback would be nice.
Hi, I actually live in Australia and have been asleep sorry. Now I have to go to work, but if you haven't been able to test it out by the time I get home. I'll be sure to test it out.

Thanks for trying to sort it out!
Hi Ace,

I tried to install the new lua and it still seems to force open the crafting window while crafting. Very odd bug.
Does it open it at the very beginning of the craft for you, or mid-stream of the craft?
It opens at the start. Right at the exact time your progress window opens.

Oh, just one other thing to mention. It doesn't do it all the time. So for testing purposes you would need to craft multiple items with it. It seems very random.
Pages: 1 2