MMOMinion

Full Version: Constant Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like every time I run it now. It will run for a few minutes, crash and get the following error:

"The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000417) occurred in the application at location 0x0b306bae."

I deleted minion and re-installed. I also made sure that I wasn't running any other programs in the background.

At the time I was mining in South Shroud.
Thanks
its a mem error you need to increase your virtual mem. this error has been talked about several times in the support area.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/684pve7iis7jex...s.bat?dl=0

Please drag this to a folder of your choosing, run it, and attach the "processes.txt" that it retrieves so that we can have an accurate idea of what is currently running on your machine.
The crash message comes while I'm gathering so I am guessing it is when the game+bot are running.

Here is the .txt file you requested. I increased virtual memory to 36400 MB.

I really do appreciate the help.
Potential issues I see are:
1) Bitdefender Antivirus - As a general rule, antiviruses should not be used while running minion, for a lot of reasons.
2) KHALMNPR.exe - used by Logitech mouses or keyboards to dynamically profile and set sensitivites per game, and software like this is known to interfere with minion in a few various ways.

I'd start with disabling these and running without them.