MMOMinion

Full Version: Upgrading to novus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How did you guys manage to get your Novus? Just Pure Fate farming or did you use some other minion tools to make it easier?
I did purely fate farming in low level areas - took a few days - I wasn't in any rush
(01-17-2015, 11:46 PM)drewlt Wrote: [ -> ]I did purely fate farming in low level areas - took a few days - I wasn't in any rush

I see and how was the drop? exactly like how the atmas were?
(01-18-2015, 12:00 AM)iDownload Wrote: [ -> ]I see and how was the drop? exactly like how the atmas were?

My bad - I was mixing up Novus & Nexus - For Novus Alexandrite I did dailies and hunts - not much minion help here. I did let it run overnight on fates and got ~2 per night (horrible drop rate...)

Sorry - this was a bit of a grind for me.

Nexus on the other hand only took a few days fate grinding :)
dailies hunts and overnight sol farming to get alex maps
cap 2000 tomes buy a map open it, buy another map. then go complete those 2 maps. come back buy 2 more maps. complete them, then buy a map. then cap 2000 tomes again.
yep, enjoy the grind :D
(01-18-2015, 02:15 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]cap 2000 tomes buy a map open it, buy another map. then go complete those 2 maps. come back buy 2 more maps. complete them, then buy a map. then cap 2000 tomes again.

Don't forget, you have 2 retainers. stick a map in each retainer, then recap soldery. Let's you spend the full 2k soldery in one go. Then can either burn 4 maps, or recap and burn 8 at once.

And while not minion dependant, jump on any S rank hunts for "free" alex from seals.
Patch notes for tomorrow:

The drop rate for Alexandrite when completing a FATE with a gold rating while equipped with an animus, novus, or nexus weapon has been increased.
if it bumps up to the same rate as atma, that will mean you can fate farm your alex in about a week if you don't want to do maps. Unless RNGus smiles upon you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4