MMOMinion

Full Version: Stone Vigil (HM) help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just looking for some help finishing this Stone Vigil (HM) profile (Se110ut) Created a while ago.

Problem is the Cannon targeting to kill the boss.

Help with this would be greatly needed so people could finish there zodiac quest (A Treasured Mother).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5enaief1jg9gh...x6XZa?dl=0
it is discussed in detail on the thread

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Duty-Com...es?page=22
sellout did not create that profile i did, and you cant use cannons to kill the boss. it has been discussed numerous times and the stove vigil profile i created works fine as long as you adjust the killto% to the correct number for your party.
Hi Bandit, can you explain how this profile works? Ive looked at the code and cant work it out.
It seems to repeat this 11 or 12 times etc

["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 360;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_duty_kill_task.Create";
["waitTime"] = 2000;
["failtime"] = 10000;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 10.826963424683;
["x"] = -0.00015022978186607;
["z"] = -248.95567321777;
["h"] = 0.011175394058228;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "2775";

But whats weird is the behavior when running it *i.e everything is fine they dps it down to like 90% or so then they all leave the arena and go to the enxt stage (why i cant work out)

There is also this in the B profile:

-- 2nd boss kill(Adds Team)
[2] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 360;
["prioritize"] = true;
["waitTime"] = 10000;
["failtime"] = 12000;
["killto%"] = 85;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 10.826963424683;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "2775";
};
-- 2nd boss kill(Adds Team) (adjust killto for your dps levels)
[3] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 360;
["prioritize"] = true;
["waitTime"] = 2000;
["failtime"] = 10000;
["killto%"] = 85;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 10.826963424683;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "2775";
};
-- 2nd boss kill(Adds Team) (adjust killto for your dps levels)
[4] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 360;
["prioritize"] = true;
["waitTime"] = 2000;
["failtime"] = 10000;
["killto%"] = 85;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 10.826963424683;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "2775";
};

What does the ["killto%"] = 85; represent in each of these? should they be configured to various stages of the fight? i.e 90% 75% 50% or something? if so what is the trigger to look out for for each % value?
the killTo% is for the boss, the entire fight is based on the NPC's dying. If they die while he is in the middle he will go immune. However if the NPC's die while he is spinning around the room then u will be able to kill him. So by adjusting the killTo%'s you will time it with the current Party you are in to burn the boss down then jump to the adds. Timing it to where the NPC's will die while the boss is spinning around. ThumbsUp
(01-31-2015, 09:10 PM)se110ut Wrote: [ -> ]the killTo% is for the boss, the entire fight is based on the NPC's dying. If they die while he is in the middle he will go immune. However if the NPC's die while he is spinning around the room then u will be able to kill him. So by adjusting the killTo%'s you will time it with the current Party you are in to burn the boss down then jump to the adds. Timing it to where the NPC's will die while the boss is spinning around. ThumbsUp

Thanks, that makes sense, and found my % for that is about 91% with 2 i115 BLMs on "B" and a i115 BLM & i116 BRD on "A"

Why is the same encounter with the "Killto%" command repeated 3 times? Also why is the boss fight code itself repeated some 12 times or more. (Just trying to get my head around it, i cant work it out)

Also, i cant work out why once they get past the adds, they do not stay in the fight til the boss is dead. Both profiles leave at varying times in the fight.
the reason behind all of the extra encounters was to keep fighting the boss even though he goes immune at times, when things go immune after a set amount of attacks the bot will move to the next encounter. so we had to add enough of them to keep fighting the boss. we now have a better way of handling this with the noimmune task. i have updated my profile with this and have got rid of all the extra encounters.

however this profile still require the same adjustment to the killto% to get the timing right for your party.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4848...M_A-2-.zip

and another warning with this new profile update if you don't succeed in bugging the boss out and he goes immune your party will just sit there attacking it forever till the dungeon timer run outs. best way to tackle this is to port away and exit or adjust killto% files then reload modules and try again.
until the day we can get a profile to use cannons this is going to be the best we can get for that boss since the ONLY way to kill him is to manually kill him with cannons or to bug him out and kill. but as ive said the ONLY way to get the boss to bug out is to have the LAST npc die at just the right time, and that is just as the boss does his spin attack. so just watch the fight and see where your at. if the npc die's before the spin move increase the killto, if the npc dies after the spin attack lower the killto till you get it right. another side note is that depending on what skillmanager your using it can really effect the timing on how fast/slow you kill the adds to time the npc's death. turning off AOE skills and DOTS such as thunder/windbite/venombite will greatly help speed up killing adds and make it more likely to get the right killto%.

and just in case people have missed it i also uploaded a way-point file for that map. it has every POS location the profile uses but i added in a position for the 4 cannons so if you cant get the profile to work you can just manually move from point to point using the teleporter module.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48488579/365.zip

hopefully this will fully explain everything and help you guys work with the profile or use waypoints to get the job done.

"If you enjoy our work
please show you love here"

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
Awesome, Thanks for your hard work on this ^^
I'm still broke after Christmas still. or id donate... bloody families cost a fortune :/
Did this ever get improved how are you suppose to kill that many adds in the 2 seconds that he spins around the room? ther are at least 10 adds all spread out... i just dont get it guess. he does teh spin twice teh NPC are not dead after both spins then finally they die after he does some stomp thing a couple times. I'm letting the adds beat on the NPCs but they dont die fast enough....
Mine somehow worked when I had 3 on B instead of just 2. Found the 'sweet spot' it seems but its still annoying.
That boss has a massive defense stat and a ton of hp ~_~

So annoying but what can we do~ there's no way to use cannons with the bots
Pages: 1 2 3