MMOMinion

Full Version: How to make some Gil with only 1 Acc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow minions, is there a way to grab some gil just with 1 Bot/Account?

I'm new to FFXIV so any decent ammount of GIL will help a lot :)
level a gatherer and farm shards
(01-18-2015, 10:53 PM)hamsterz Wrote: [ -> ]level a gatherer and farm shards

Gona look into that :D

It is silly farm shards lol. You can gather more expensive mats for sell in same time...
can he gather mats for better money? sure but he'll need to research according to his servers marketboard. Wind/Fire shards are easy to farm and sell quickly
(01-18-2015, 11:55 PM)Iwantall Wrote: [ -> ]

It is silly farm shards lol. You can gather more expensive mats for sell in same time...

so basicly just go around and gather crap?
(01-19-2015, 12:52 AM)galio Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Saik-s-P...1#pid86091

Check what I posted there. Will need some time to put in but repetitive Tasks are the best paid in-game, and this especially counts for crafting Higher items alot of people need.

On a short note that means:

Mastecraft Demimaterias
Fieldcraft Demimaterias III
X-Potions
X-Ether
Potent Poison Potions
Bufffood

All of those will sell on a good price because people dislike sitting there and doing the same task over and over, and they will sell on a good amount since everything except the Demimaterias is always-on-demand, because its consumables. A single bot cant do anything wrong with gathering and HQ'ing consumables.
(01-19-2015, 01:29 AM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2015, 12:52 AM)galio Wrote: [ -> ]

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Saik-s-P...1#pid86091

Check what I posted there. Will need some time to put in but repetitive Tasks are the best paid in-game, and this especially counts for crafting Higher items alot of people need.

On a short note that means:

Mastecraft Demimaterias
Fieldcraft Demimaterias III
X-Potions
X-Ether
Potent Poison Potions
Bufffood

All of those will sell on a good price because people dislike sitting there and doing the same task over and over, and they will sell on a good amount since everything except the Demimaterias is always-on-demand, because its consumables. A single bot cant do anything wrong with gathering and HQ'ing consumables.

Thanks gona look into it, now I just need to find out what is needed to craft them and so on :).
Materia is the best.. possible to make 10-20million in 1 week. If ur bot is running 24/7 SBing
(01-19-2015, 01:35 PM)nasoo Wrote: [ -> ]Materia is the best.. possible to make 10-20million in 1 week. If ur bot is running 24/7 SBing

I'm thinking of dedicating a few bots to this method of income. Is this info contained within the below accurate?

http://guidescroll.com/2014/11/ffxiv-spi...ced-guide/