MMOMinion

Full Version: Coil Turn 9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone have any luck with this yet?
As it stands I believe no one has managed this, or if they have aren't sharing profiles. It is a possibility in the future though that someone will figure it out.
This fight has a billion mechanics and so many ways to wipe. This would be an extremely difficult duty to afk. But then people did say that about ramuh also ;)
and levi and other fights. most the time you can bug the fight out and ignore 99% of the mechanics.
I've tried a few times to figure out a way to afk this but I don't think it's possible. My initial problems came with an actual out of bounds area that Nael couldn't hit. The main issue lies with meteors in T9. When they explode due to stacking it wipes the raid, you can't out of bounds the damage. As far as I know there is no way for minion to discern who has rocks. So even if you made separate A-H profiles for each player there's no way to make sure they're all safely placed. Additionally, when green comes out (actual golems) there's no way to make sure THOSE ones are safely placed. You'd need to do an even spread of people for rock drops, then another even spread of rocks for golems. Then the golems have to eat all the rocks but again, no way to know where they are and no way to reliably place them. In addition to that you'd have to clip in-bounds again to place the rock which trigger Nael to beat you senseless.

In addition to all of that even if you did make the A-H if one person go two meteors it would wipe everyone. Or if you rotated where each profile swapped you'd risk the rotate-r placing a rock on top of another. It's just not pretty. :(

I've never tried to work through T9 past rocks because I haven't been able to get it to work rocks lol.

If someone can figure out that though you'd need to have the separate profiles to pick up separate golems and feed the rocks. If you knew who had rocks from sniffing you could line them up and make the eating easy by just standing outside after aggro was caught and let them run out and eat along the way.

If anyone could get the rocks right though I think the next step would be figuring out if garrote twist hits you in OOB, if so that would make things impossible as the bot wouldn't be able to cleanse it off. Since you need to stand still in the circle for a second or so you couldn't just skirt along the ground, and the circles are randomly placed when the add dies. However if you're OOB when Mega Flare goes off it might just not do the mechanic. Again, haven't tried past phase 1 cause I couldn't get a reliable way to deal with rocks.

The last big obstacle would be elements. Again, if OOB works it would be a non-issue, but if it doesn't skip then you'd have to have another OOB spread to simulate fire out, then have another designated spot where, after being hit with an ice, the bot would move you there to get hit by the fire in, and another safe area for thunder.

tl;dr Out of bounds doesn't skip all the mechanics and still wipes you. I haven't tried this in months though, so with recent patches it might have changed. I just have 0 motivation do test and explore this because I merc it and this would cause some of my market to dry up. ^_^;
could you stagger the independants. have 1 bot go in and attack the boss others are waiting at previous not in combat locations wtih long wait times. after a specific amount of time the next bot goes in have it how ever long it takes for the first metor to kil the first person. then the next bot comes in before she resets and her health goes back up.
(01-23-2015, 01:58 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]could you stagger the independants. have 1 bot go in and attack the boss others are waiting at previous not in combat locations wtih long wait times. after a specific amount of time the next bot goes in have it how ever long it takes for the first metor to kil the first person. then the next bot comes in before she resets and her health goes back up.

Ugh, you didnt do T9 alot did you?

I've been working on it, to be honest, for quite a while.

I managed to get her to the 2nd Phase of Meteors, referred as "group meteors".

There is a really easy way to do Phase 1.

Stack all Bots, get the timings for her mechanics, and rather than having all Bots spread, calculate when the first meteor mark will disappear, then let all Bots run to the next location, where you drop another meteor, ect.

The problem is: There are some parts where Nael will jump. You will need Spread profiles to have the bots to actually spread for following mechanics:

Dalamud Dive, Raven's Ascent (Beak debuff), Meteor Streams

I'm basically stacking the first 3 Meteors (shouldnt get more than 3!) in a way that I can then spread all 8 Bots for the Green Golem Meteor marks, it doesnt matter which bot gets them, the important part is to have all bots spread except healers (they cant get green marks) because else it's a wipe.

After that I'll have 3 groups, 1 with 6 bots, 2 with 1 and 3 with 1.

Group 1 kills the first spawning Golem, then moves on to the 2nd, then the 3rd.
Group 2 pulls his golem away so he's safe and can't eat any other golem.
Group 3 pulls the 3rd Golem to the 3 meteors and feeds them.

I'm not getting past this because after this there actually is a Point where it depends on timing alot, 1 little lag will screw you! + the method I used for the first set of golems can't be used because there are more meteors, and less free space.
(01-23-2015, 09:26 AM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-23-2015, 01:58 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]could you stagger the independants. have 1 bot go in and attack the boss others are waiting at previous not in combat locations wtih long wait times. after a specific amount of time the next bot goes in have it how ever long it takes for the first metor to kil the first person. then the next bot comes in before she resets and her health goes back up.

Ugh, you didnt do T9 alot did you?

I've been working on it, to be honest, for quite a while.

I managed to get her to the 2nd Phase of Meteors, referred as "group meteors".

There is a really easy way to do Phase 1.

Stack all Bots, get the timings for her mechanics, and rather than having all Bots spread, calculate when the first meteor mark will disappear, then let all Bots run to the next location, where you drop another meteor, ect.

The problem is: There are some parts where Nael will jump. You will need Spread profiles to have the bots to actually spread for following mechanics:

Dalamud Dive, Raven's Ascent (Beak debuff), Meteor Streams

I'm basically stacking the first 3 Meteors (shouldnt get more than 3!) in a way that I can then spread all 8 Bots for the Green Golem Meteor marks, it doesnt matter which bot gets them, the important part is to have all bots spread except healers (they cant get green marks) because else it's a wipe.

After that I'll have 3 groups, 1 with 6 bots, 2 with 1 and 3 with 1.

Group 1 kills the first spawning Golem, then moves on to the 2nd, then the 3rd.
Group 2 pulls his golem away so he's safe and can't eat any other golem.
Group 3 pulls the 3rd Golem to the 3 meteors and feeds them.

I'm not getting past this because after this there actually is a Point where it depends on timing alot, 1 little lag will screw you! + the method I used for the first set of golems can't be used because there are more meteors, and less free space.

I'm wondering if some extra functions on the bot may help?
example:

1) If Target ID does "X" skill (X would be a dropdown list / or you could type the skill) d> Do "Action".
Action would be for example "Move to position X,Y,Z,H"
1) If Player ID has rock icon on him,"Move to position X,Y,Z,H"
I don't know if these are possible though, maybe someone more technical has some idea of how these mechanics can be coded.
there are avoid Pos and duration and such for when you need to go to a specific area when a specific spell is cast.

and no i havent done turn 9 ever... i dont play the game.

at the same tiem jsut about every other turn and or primal 90% of the mechanics can be avoided.