MMOMinion

Full Version: Soldiery Farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to farm soldiery gear with a single account? The posts i found about this always involve at least 4 bots
instances are for 4 people so that rules them all out for you, unless you group up with other botters.
only thing for single bots to do really is crafting/gathering/mining etc
Your best bet with a single bot is to run roulette as a healer with assist curing for you. You will still have to control your character, dodge, etc, but at least with a healer, queue times will be minimal. open all your dungeons, and do all the roulette daily for bonus. Probably end up getting the adventurer in need gil bonus pretty often too.
How does the Duty profiles work anyway? does it check if you have 4 bots or does it only queue up even if its on one?

You could probably go as a tank and then just let it rip since all you do is just get agro and wait to be healed anyway
The duty profiles are all teleport based so if you solo queued soon as is popped you'd start teleporting around the dungeon killing stuff, which really wouldn't bode well in a normal party. Hence it requires 4 bots. Whether that's you on a server teaming up with people or you running 4 bots, is another matter all together. Check the FC recruitment section. If you don't see one for your server you could always start one for your server and see if you get a response. I know Sargatanas does it by LS and some of the multibotters are usually willing to sac a few alts for sol/poet farming

As a dps or a healer party grind might be a less obvious solution, but you'd have to build a mesh for the dungeon, and I'd probably still monitor it just because I've had hit and miss results with using it as a solo bot. But as a tank, unless you expect others to pull for you it probably wouldn't work.
duty mode is hard coded to only queue if you have 4 or 8 bots. and it only Teleports to prelaid out coords in hte profile.