MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV mmominion WIth Pingzapper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a question can i in anyway Use mmominion Wile also using a Programe Called Pingzapper to Reduce my letancy ?
I have not found a way yet :( same problem.
It's working with manual path finding with WTfast tho.
will there ever be a solution to this?
Really want to get mmominion working with pingzapper..

there is way too much lag without it
Use WTFast, it is free and yields the same results.
(03-23-2015, 10:10 AM)Likoska Wrote: [ -> ]Use WTFast, it is free and yields the same results.

i tried both, and pingzapper seemed to have less lag for me
(plus i still have days remaining in pingzapper..argh >_>)

I guess i'll just switch off pingzapper when i go gather, and log off and login with pingzapper when i want to go duty.
(03-23-2015, 09:41 AM)darkcatcat Wrote: [ -> ]will there ever be a solution to this?
Really want to get mmominion working with pingzapper..

there is way too much lag without it

its nothing that can be done about it. the bot has an authentication server that the bot checks in with ever so often. If your IP changes it will kick you out of the game because it thinks you are logged in from a different location. There is no way around this unless you set pingzapper to not change IP.
I dont know if it will work with FFXIV but I did smiliar thing in other game.

Using WTFast, run FFXIV with it so you'll get the info saying that your connection is boosted blablabla and you should see connection statistics. Then close FFXIV client and run it again using Minion Launcher. You should be connected via WTFast :)
(03-23-2015, 04:37 PM)Tormiasz Wrote: [ -> ]I dont know if it will work with FFXIV but I did smiliar thing in other game.

Using WTFast, run FFXIV with it so you'll get the info saying that your connection is boosted blablabla and you should see connection statistics. Then close FFXIV client and run it again using Minion Launcher. You should be connected via WTFast :)

sadly that doesn't work with pingzapper..so I gave up and just log off and not minion when I go into raids.