MMOMinion

Full Version: So I made 4 new accounts, but....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It turns out you cannot burn an EU cdkey on a US account. I don't want an EU account as they pay more for subs each month.

I had researched in advance that they had removed the restrictions for EU account keys to be used on US, but now that appears to be false. Complaint

So i'm stuck with 4 accounts stuck on free-trial, and 4 EU FF14 keys I have no idea what to do with. Awkward

Any advice Embarrassing?
Post on guildworks or reddit, might be able to trade keys with someone.
just make an EU account...
its not like you pay that much more just by crysta and do entry level its still fairly cheap.
I will buy your 4 key. Add me in sskype benjaminwong4u@hotmail.com
just buy ur gametime from key sellers oO its much cheaper ... 20€ for 60 days ... or u pay to sqe 12€ per 30 day but u get only 1 char slots.... so u pay 24 for 60 days but u get only 1 char slot... or u pay 20€ for 60 days... and get ewrything^^ + the price can fall under 20 (bought last month for 10€ ea bcs of christmass... (got now 3 years of gametime xD)
i dont trust that gametime from some of the key sellers. a lot of hte times they are purchased with stolen CC then resold to us.
(01-20-2015, 02:20 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i dont trust that gametime from some of the key sellers. a lot of hte times they are purchased with stolen CC then resold to us.

I bought these from a key reseller site that I've never had a problem with in the past for other games. I just didn't know you couldn't use EU keys on a US account considering any account can play on any server :(!
(01-20-2015, 03:11 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2015, 02:20 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i dont trust that gametime from some of the key sellers. a lot of hte times they are purchased with stolen CC then resold to us.

I bought these from a key reseller site that I've never had a problem with in the past for other games. I just didn't know you couldn't use EU keys on a US account considering any account can play on any server :(!

im talking about the game time cards the other guy was telling you to buy, they sell them super cheap but its because most hte time they are purchased with stolen credit cards.
(01-20-2015, 03:16 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2015, 03:11 PM)ThatAngryGuy Wrote: [ -> ]

im talking about the game time cards the other guy was telling you to buy, they sell them super cheap but its because most hte time they are purchased with stolen credit cards.

Ah gotcha.

Yea, I just put up an offer on PlayerAuctions since they protect sellers from scams. So hopefully I'll get 80% of my money back and will just spent a LOT more money to buy the steam keys for FF14 ARR :(. I can't seem to find anyone offering US keys online cheaper T_T.
yeah i just purchased 12 accounts EU for 8$ each. i mean so what if i pay .30 Each month more its not really that much more a month for EU vs a NA its under 50 cents difference