MMOMinion

Full Version: Invalid Account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have been using the bot for awhile now, But today when i tried to log on it says all my accounts are invalid. Ive checked my keys, reinstalled the bot... nothings working... Please help?
Check your email. It is SE
what do you mean? i am able to log on and play w/o mmo minion

_im simple. I forgot to update the game on my laptop, as I had already done it on my pc...
plus the bot is down anyways.... so dont try launching the game with the bot
I have exactly this problem too with my new computer. I can connect perfectly ingame with the offical launcher. But cannot with the GUI : "invalid account".

I noticed when i try to launch with ffxiv.exe i have this message : "Unable to launch application. Launch using the ffxivboot.exe (0)". I think this is the problem but don't know how to resolve it :(
you have to set up the gui_launcher and point it at ffxiv.exe not the boot.exe invalid account means your password or username is entered wrong in to the fields. Another issue ive seen with this is when the ffxiv install was messed up. the guy had to reinstall ffxiv. But first make sure you are pointing the gui_launcher to ffxiv and make sure running the Launcher as admin.
Done all that u recommand but still doesn't work. I can't launch "manually" (without the gui_launcher) ffxiv.exe.

I'll try to reinstall the game.
(02-01-2015, 04:24 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to set up the gui_launcher and point it at ffxiv.exe not the boot.exe invalid account means your password or username is entered wrong in to the fields. Another issue ive seen with this is when the ffxiv install was messed up. the guy had to reinstall ffxiv. But first make sure you are pointing the gui_launcher to ffxiv and make sure running the Launcher as admin.

- gui_launcher pointed at ffxiv.exe
- username and password is correct, I have logged in to lodestone with no problem, I have logged in into the game manually with no problem
- gui_launcher is running as admin

So far I can only manually log into the game, then attach the bot after. Attempting to start the game via gui_launcher will only give me "Invalid account" on logs. Impossible for wrong password and or username because I can log in manually to game + I have retyped my info at gui_launcher carefully 5 times to make sure no typos no unnecessary capitalization.

PS: Fresh FFXIV installation
(02-01-2015, 04:45 PM)fluxvital Wrote: [ -> ]Done all that u recommand but still doesn't work. I can't launch "manually" (without the gui_launcher) ffxiv.exe.

I'll try to reinstall the game.

You need to start the game with ffxivboot.exe only the launcher can launch FFXV directly from ffxiv.exe
(02-24-2015, 03:41 AM)richardwood Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-01-2015, 04:24 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]you have to set up the gui_launcher and point it at ffxiv.exe not the boot.exe invalid account means your password or username is entered wrong in to the fields. Another issue ive seen with this is when the ffxiv install was messed up. the guy had to reinstall ffxiv. But first make sure you are pointing the gui_launcher to ffxiv and make sure running the Launcher as admin.

- gui_launcher pointed at ffxiv.exe
- username and password is correct, I have logged in to lodestone with no problem, I have logged in into the game manually with no problem
- gui_launcher is running as admin

So far I can only manually log into the game, then attach the bot after. Attempting to start the game via gui_launcher will only give me "Invalid account" on logs. Impossible for wrong password and or username because I can log in manually to game + I have retyped my info at gui_launcher carefully 5 times to make sure no typos no unnecessary capitalization.

PS: Fresh FFXIV installation

Invalid account error is only caused by incorrect ffxiv log in credentials, or your ffxiv account is blocked due to IP, or too many password attempts. Also it can not handle using the security token or one time passwords.
Pages: 1 2 3