MMOMinion

Full Version: [Story] 2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Start by talking to Minfilia in the Rising Sands (Mor Dhona) after completing the 2.4 storyline and killing all HM primals.

Part 1 stops at Keeper of the Lake unlock.

Part 2 starts after exiting KotL and stops at the Chrysalis unlock.

Part 3 starts after exiting Chrysalis and goes to end.

I've included a test northern thanalan mesh. You'll need this for part 2. You may or may not have issues navigating up to the big pipe where the 4th item is for one of the quests. Always keep a watchful eye when doing these. I have not tested them but they should work.

To use the mesh, you'll need to copy the included .obj and .nxi into your navigation folder and delete the .nx2 so the bot makes a new one when you load in there..
whoa you da man
It's such a tiny storyline.
Thanks very much! I'm still working on getting all 8 bots up to Snowcloak and beyond
I'm having problem when in Eastern Thanalan the bot doesn't interact with the NPCs to start Bait and Switch, it just stands in front of it and will teleport to the next part after a while. Any help to fix this issue?
is there a way to reset the quests? i just finished Chrysalis seems to do fate grinding now ^^ not sure what happened ^^

edit after opening the file it stops at good intentions?

edi2
i'm sorry 2.5 was finished it so it auto grinded ^^ moving on to 2.55
Load up part 3 after chrysalis I guess.