MMOMinion

Full Version: Cosmetic bug (maybe)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a THM bot using the stock black_mage profile leveling and it randomly keeps going through a desynth/materia conversion animation. Some times it happens before a cast, other times happens before a teleport but typically preceeds another action, (not while running around).

Nothing shows up in the console, and this guy doesn't have a craft unlocked so no desynth is possible an the convert option hasn't been obtained, so not sure why the animation triggers. Any ideas?
It's trying to repair one of your armor pieces and failing due to some weird data. If you look at your gear you'll probably see one piece that is broken. If you were to swap that piece out, it would probably stop.
That did the trick, its happened to a couple pieces today (red wrists from the original post, green hand gear earlier today) but knowing why it was doing that i was able to manually repair them until i could swap it out.

Thanks Ace