MMOMinion

Full Version: Fates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to get the bot to do fates that it comes across while grinding an area without actively seeking them? Tried a few different setups but none worked :(
sure very simple. you set up your grind mode just like you normaly would. Setting the markers at the different level ranges across the map. Then all you need to do is enable Fates, but dont put a check mark in do fates only. This way the bot will go from grind marker to grind marker. Then any time a fate pops up with in the level range you set ( + or -) it will go to that fate. once the fate is killed it will go back to the grind markers it was currently at.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...w-to-Grind
What I do atm is set the grind marker to one spot, and have it grind around that spot continuously. When I click Do Fates, it runs all over the map attempting to clear every Fate on the map. Only when it runs out of Fates does it go back to grinding. What I was looking for was something where it wont ignore the Fate mobs kicking my chars ass as it runs around grinding, but includes them in the mobs it kills. I could honestly care less if it kills them or not, but its annoying coming back to my computer sometimes and seeing a pile of Fate mobs beating on my char while he runs around looking for something to kill a hundred yards away.
black list every other fate on the map except for the one that spawns where you are grinding