MMOMinion

Full Version: FATE Grinding won't work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since they buffed the droprate for Alexandrite, I wanted to try farming FATEs

Set the bot to Grind, "Do Fates" and "Fates Only", but the Bot won't do anything.
Tested it on multiple maps, downloaded another navmesh (which was created for FATE farming) and created new markers close to Fates, but nothing.

The bot just walks to the Aetheryte and stays there. Sometimes he teleports to another Aetheryte and walks back to the one where he was standing before

Maybe because of the Patch?
Pretty sure it worked fine before.
Mine has been going strong for almost two full days. Have you set the FATE parameters, correctly? For instance, levels above and below you?
Since my char is 50, the MaxFateLvl should be irrelevant (it's +5, default i think)
the MinFateLvl ist also on default, which is zero
WaitForCompletion is 0 too (since I don't want the bot to do nothing if no one does the Fates)
Teleport also is on 0
Rest in Fates option is on
Any addons?

Remove them restart and retry
if you are 50 set yoru min fate level to 50

im power leveling 4 accounts fates are working fine.
Had Taskmanager before, but removed it.

But with min fate level on 50 he wouldn't do FATEs below 50?
no its its a +/- so if your level 25 and you put a max fate of 5 and min fate of 5 you do fates level 20-30. so if you put min fate lvl 50 you will do lvl 1 fates all the way up to lvl 50 fates.
I've set it to 50, but it still doesn't work. I guess I'll redownload and edit this post later
remove task manager if you have that. fates are woring fine if you have them set up correctly.
As stated before, I already removed Taskmanager

Currently it's working for me, all I did was to redownload everything.
Fate-settings are all on default, even the min fate lvl on 0

(which shouldn't work it seems?)
Pages: 1 2