MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot Crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The bot was working fine up until i began to run two separate accounts with separate keys in a party. One is set on grind and the other is set on party-grind. I have all the required files, I have reinstalled the GUI-launcher and do not have any third party software on such as curse,avg etc. The files are installed in \C on my computer. The bot has been crashing approximately every 2 minutes and i do not receive an error on the GUI-launcher log nor on the program. The bot automatically log's me in and like clock work crashes with in the two minute time frame. I am using a CNJ and a THM, they are fresh accounts without the story complete. They are currently both level 9.
(01-22-2015, 10:09 AM)JRL89 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot was working fine up until i began to run two separate accounts with separate keys in a party. One is set on grind and the other is set on party-grind. I have all the required files, I have reinstalled the GUI-launcher and do not have any third party software on such as curse,avg etc. The files are installed in \C on my computer. The bot has been crashing approximately every 2 minutes and i do not receive an error on the GUI-launcher log nor on the program. The bot automatically log's me in and like clock work crashes with in the two minute time frame. I am using a CNJ and a THM, they are fresh accounts without the story complete. They are currently both level 9.

There is a rather high chance you accidantially put your key into both Accounts. Check this.
(01-22-2015, 11:15 AM)saik1992 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 10:09 AM)JRL89 Wrote: [ -> ]The bot was working fine up until i began to run two separate accounts with separate keys in a party. One is set on grind and the other is set on party-grind. I have all the required files, I have reinstalled the GUI-launcher and do not have any third party software on such as curse,avg etc. The files are installed in \C on my computer. The bot has been crashing approximately every 2 minutes and i do not receive an error on the GUI-launcher log nor on the program. The bot automatically log's me in and like clock work crashes with in the two minute time frame. I am using a CNJ and a THM, they are fresh accounts without the story complete. They are currently both level 9.

There is a rather high chance you accidantially put your key into both Accounts. Check this.
Yep, "SLAPS SELF". thanks!
yeah if you look at hte info tab and scroll down it should tell you why it was closing the account out. at least you got it figured out.