MMOMinion

Full Version: Anyone having issues since 2.5?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there's to be expected some bugs, but it seems i'm experiencing a LOT more issues than people seem to be talking about on the forums. Awkward

Most quest profiles that i've found on here are now so broken that i'm essentially manually questing 4 toons in between breaks at work (yay remote desktop!).

On top of this, sometimes duty profiles simply......stop....and i have to reload everything several times to get it to even respond.

Some other major issues that i've somehow forgotten that I experience last night.....

Anyone else having trouble, or is it just me? Should I try getting a new version of Minion and forcing it to patch or is this all expected right now?

Cheers Cutesmile
im running 4 people power leveling via fates which are working fine. I'm running some 8mans which are working fine. Then i have my gil farmers that are running 4 man duties just fine. I also have a team working on unlocking shiva and those quest profiles are working fine.

So i'm not sure where other issues may be i dont do much gathering. If you have task mananger or any addons i would remove them relaunch the bot and see if that helps.
(01-22-2015, 04:38 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]im running 4 people power leveling via fates which are working fine. I'm running some 8mans which are working fine. Then i have my gil farmers that are running 4 man duties just fine. I also have a team working on unlocking shiva and those quest profiles are working fine.

So i'm not sure where other issues may be i dont do much gathering. If you have task mananger or any addons i would remove them relaunch the bot and see if that helps.

Hmm, I do have taskmanager currently installed on both PCs. Perhaps that is the issue even though it isn't being used?

Also, TaskManager is such a beautiful thing...it almost feels like a requirement to have. Has anyone made any concerted efforts into figuring out what's wrong with it? Complaint

Thanks for the headsup, i'll remove TM and see if that's the issue.
thats the first thing in TM it says in OP if you have any issues with the bot remove TM and see if the issue persists. its known to cause all sorts of misshaps with the bot. you wil lhave to talk with the creater of the mod.
(01-22-2015, 06:17 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]thats the first thing in TM it says in OP if you have any issues with the bot remove TM and see if the issue persists. its known to cause all sorts of misshaps with the bot. you wil lhave to talk with the creater of the mod.

Nope, it didn't turn out to be TaskManager :(!

I'm trying to unlock dungeons just to level with my new team but it is taking ages since im basically having to manually do each one of them. The quest profiles found here (http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-34-50-Po...Praetorium) have all but mostly broken past the first one.

Complaint
Tried all i can to troubleshoot this. Randomly one toon will eventually crash with "Has encoutered unexpected blah blah" and i see a black square. Happens every hour, or couple of hours, to one of my toons when they zone.

:(

(01-22-2015, 04:38 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]im running 4 people power leveling via fates which are working fine. I'm running some 8mans which are working fine. Then i have my gil farmers that are running 4 man duties just fine. I also have a team working on unlocking shiva and those quest profiles are working fine.

I take it you never use the GUI launcher for launching accounts right? Cause it doesn't work at all for me (just tried to use it instead of isboxer to troubleshoot this crashing).

It doesn't choose the correct datacenter (I choose Primal, it chooses Aethir???), and keeps closing and restarting itself :|.

Minion on all of my PCs is all kinds of screwed up, only thing that works half the time is the duty profiles T_T.
Cleared my FF14 documents folder (settings, etc), and cleared MMOMinion and redownloaded it, and it is just as unstable as it was before. Crashing one of my clients randomly every hour or so :(!
i always use the gui_launcher to launch my groups there is no need for isboxer any more. at this point i would say its something enviromental on your side. If it crashes your client every hour or so you need to check the gui_launcher info tab and see why it does it. the info tab will tell you exactly why it closed it. If it says network error its becaues you where unable to reach the authentication server OR you got a 90k error in game.

the quest profiles you are using may not be of "high quality" so somethings may be broken i dont know. I havent used those profiles.