MMOMinion

Full Version: Keeper of the Lake [Complete + Loot]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok so here it is, took me all bloody night, what a nightmare dungeon to make a profile for omg...

Optimal Setup
3 BLM + 1 WHM (set one of the DPS to Leader, Do not make the WHM the party leader)

Occasional deaths may occur if using 4 x BLM due to Mob AoE / Ranged attacks etc.

Edit
* Issue with last boss priortize fixed , thanks Shaneea!
+1

gonna try it and make feedback
sorry can you re-download i had to fix a zoning issue on the bosses
Thanks for the contribution. ThumbsUp
No problem, wish i was better at making these id help out alot more.
Anyways, if you find any issues please feel free to tell me where ive gone wrong.
Its a little bit buggy on some runs.
It sometimes fails to trigger the adds spawn after zoning after the 2nd boss and i don't know how to fix it, except to reload and let it re-run the steps (this normally triggers the add spawn the 2nd time around)
(01-22-2015, 08:22 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, wish i was better at making these id help out alot more.
Anyways, if you find any issues please feel free to tell me where ive gone wrong.
It sometimes fails to trigger the adds spawn after zoning after the 2nd boss and i don't know how to fix it, except to reload and let it re-run the steps (this normally triggers the add spawn the 2nd time around)

Ran into the same issue, where it wasn't triggering the adds after the 2nd boss.
(01-22-2015, 09:24 PM)Ratm3000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-22-2015, 08:22 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]No problem, wish i was better at making these id help out alot more.

Ran into the same issue, where it wasn't triggering the adds after the 2nd boss.

My apologies, i'm still trying to work out how to fix that issue, hopefully i crack it soon and can post a fix
Thanks! I'll give it a go tonight =)
Ok so, i think have found a solution to the problem off the adds not spawning after zoning from the 2nd Boss.

I dont have time to do multiple test runs tonight, but from the 2 runs i just did, both done full AFK with both types of party
(allbeit the full blm party did die a few times)

[Complete]50_KotL FIXED.zip added to OP
(01-23-2015, 12:26 AM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so, i think have found a solution to the problem off the adds not spawning after zoning from the 2nd Boss.

I dont have time to do multiple test runs tonight, but from the 2 runs i just did, both done full AFK with both types of party
(allbeit the full blm party did die a few times)

[Complete]50_KotL FIXED.zip added to OP

Thank you so much for this profile!
Pages: 1 2 3 4