MMOMinion

Full Version: Fishing enhancements.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Weather values.

As it stands, alot of things in-game are wether dependant, for example fishing.

A fishing bot someone made, which is freely available, was able to count in those weather values and is able to only fish if it's raining, for example.

I'd like to see something for fishing where we can set a marker to only be viable when a specific weather change occurs, for example heat wave in southern thanalan.

This would make us able to:

Set different fishing Markers to catch as many Big Fishes which are weather-based as possible.

Further enhancements to make fishing "better".

- Set a specific Eorzean time-range. Eorzea Time should already be inside of the bot because of Unspoiled Nodes, and a shitload of fishes are 9-11 AM Eorzea time only for example.
- Automatically abort a specific Node when the line wasn't cast-able for 3/4/5 times. If people are fishing for 40-50 minutes on the same Spot, they will get an error message telling us that the fishes aren't coming close. This is to kill bots. An Idea to make fishing viable with this message would be to instantly go to the next viable fishing marker (considering Eorzean Time and weather or just an 24/7 marker people set) to actually do something, instead of just spamming and staying there being an AFK Bot.
I maked edit of gathering task manager, which allows me fishing AFK, when you reach error message, it go to the next task (if you have wanted count of fishes). It is buggy, it cant stop after count specific number of fishes, but it go to next task spot.
And it dont reads time and weather.