MMOMinion

Full Version: Bot broken? constant crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone experince this problem.

Last 2 months, when i do Turns only.

The bot tends to either crash at a random time, shutting the game and evrything down.
Second thing it does at random times as well, it close ffxiv and evrything, and write and accident occoured.

Now this is only in turns, not on fate or anything else.
But its 100% sure it will crash during any kind of turn 1-13, at random times.

i tried reinstalling completly 2 weeks ago, and the problem stopt for about a week, and is now happening again.

Anyone?
what does the info tab say on the gui_launcher when it closes them down
You mean the Log tab jackie?

obviously im a retard and always been shutting down that launcher, but i will try to keep it open and see what it says.

do i need to check the , dev log thingy in the bot?
yeah the gui_launcher is a "relauncher" when a bot crashes that launcher will RElaunch it for you and sign back in.

no need to check the dev log in game. The gui_launcher will tell you why the it closed out. in the logs tab.
i been getting crashes quite often just teleporting to a new zone i never thought to watch the log file i will keep eye on it today

i started teleporting around and was going from south than to east than and game shut right down... doesnt happen going in and out of instances just teleporting zone to zone ... there is nothing on my log tab on gui launcher