MMOMinion

Full Version: Dying in a Duty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious how other people handle this. If all your bots die during a fight, do you pull them all out of the duty and restart it all from scratch. Or has anyone had luck getting the bots to go a 2nd or 3rd or more rounds if needed to get it done. Seems like for me when my bots all die I have to pull them out and refresh the minion on all and re-enable. I have had luck once or twice going another round if I
- quickly disable all bots
- refresh minion on all so they start the profile properly from the start
- then quickly enable

Is there any way to do this faster. Enabling 8 bots real fast is a b*tch. Or maybe i am just totally doing this wrong.

Ideally they wouldn't die, but I am working the levi duty and I sooooo need to get through it.
depends on the duty levi you have to pull them out and restart it. others you dont. just depends really. Most duties you shouldnt be dieing the only one i have deaths on thats been released is levi and thats rare now that i have everything set up correctly.
I have an update to the death handling in duty that hasn't gone live yet that should correct this.