MMOMinion

Full Version: Ifrit EX not working after 2.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I cannot get any profile to work on him anymore, Even Jackies one doesn't work.
He wipes my i110 party in a few seconds every time.

Bot starts in center, teleports out, briefly teleports back in the ring, then back out again to safe spot
Then Ifrit does Inferno Howl followed by Eruption which wipes the party.
Then party gets confused and just sits in the ring , dies then leaves the instance.

Anyone got a working profile (maybe something has changed i don't know.. seems ifrit em. profiles don't seem to work anymore since 2.5)
if you have a healer create a separate position for the healer away from the group so ifrit will fire the skill on the healer.. that's what I did.
tried this, also tried 8 different spot - all results in wipe every time.
Jackie's {primal]Ifrit_ex works for me, just run it about 50 instances last night farming ponies for a friend. Make sure you are not telecasting, or having carby/faries out.
(01-24-2015, 07:34 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]Jackie's {primal]Ifrit_ex works for me, just run it about 50 instances last night farming ponies for a friend. Make sure you are not telecasting, or having carby/faries out.

Bot starts in center, teleports out, briefly teleports back in the ring, then back out again to safe spot, Then Ifrit does Inferno Howl followed by Eruption which wipes the party.

Then party gets confused and just sits in the ring , dies then leaves the instance.

8 x BLM and Telecasting off on all,
then i suggest you redownload it because it works fine. it sounds like telecasting to me as well. are you sure no melee as leader?