MMOMinion

Full Version: Crashes when I go to Coerthas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The minion bot crashes and crashes FFXIV as well every time I go to Coerthas. It keeps the box up that says loading nav mesh for about a minute then it all crashes. I've tried deleting the Coerthas files in the nav mesh folder and re-download them with the updater, but it still does the same thing. Also, the nave mesh only knows the main road between Camp Dragonhead and The Observatorium and misses even fates beside that road, I think the Gaven one and the black sheep fate. It will do the walking fate to the north, but the fate that pops up next it doesn't see and the one after that. I checked all my settings and they are all good. I'm confused as to what's happening. The main problem is the crashing though. Thanks.
i would get a fresh install of the bot remove any addons you have and try again.
Yeah Im getting this now as well, it didnt happen last night.. No addons and fresh installed as well.
i just ran 8 accounts through quest mode. must of entered and left corethas 100 times no crashes. are you guys running anything like mumble teamspeak?
(01-27-2015, 01:23 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i just ran 8 accounts through quest mode. must of entered and left corethas 100 times no crashes. are you guys running anything like mumble teamspeak?
I was not running mumble nor teamspeak when it happened, HOWEVER after I reloaded the whole client (cuz of crash) for some reason it started to work okay and have not crashed for a while now
Yep same here, reloaded and haven't had a crash yet. It's still missing the majority of fates, but I'm fixing that myself.
(01-27-2015, 07:37 AM)fletch84 Wrote: [ -> ]Yep same here, reloaded and haven't had a crash yet. It's still missing the majority of fates, but I'm fixing that myself.

I would sure love to see what your navmesh looks like if you are missing the "majority" of fates in coerthas.

Also your module list would be interesting to see. You using task manager by any chance?
yeah are you even using the default meshes that come with the bot?
Sorry been away for awhile. Yes, I'm using the default navmeshes and even deleted them and re-downloaded them via updater and still not working. I've been done with that area for about a week or so now, so the new 2.5 update might have fixed it. I might head back there and check it when I get on later. Thanks
a week? you posted 3 days ago you crashed every time you went there....
Pages: 1 2