MMOMinion

Full Version: AK HM+Loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SORRY THREAD WAS MENT TO BE AK_HM_1/2 RUNS+LOOT 4 deeps average about 1min 30 sec for 20 soldi added loot for GC seals have fun! ThumbsUpSupermanHappy

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
to clarify what this is, it goes in and farms first boss and pops loot chest then leaves, its under 2min per run and as low as 1:15 depending on the partys gear and dps level. the boss gives 20 soldery and the chest drops new i100 green gear that can be used or traded in for grand company seals(1150 each peice) and crafting materials good to sell. this equals out to about 600-700 soldery per hour.

hope everyone enjoys this donates to the cause to keep us making these profiles and sharing them.

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
wow interesting profile :) will try this soon thnx

any full ones though?
AWESOME PROFILE!!! Caps 0-2000 Sol in a little less than 2 hours, running 4 115+ BLM's. Props guys! Donate inc! keep em coming!
do you guys share that donation link? or are they separate?
very nice. 90-120 second run at 118, sometimes boss seems to wipe the party on spawn, then they go back and rape it. Going to play with the wait time on task 4 and 5 and see if i can get rid of the deaths.
(01-27-2015, 11:47 PM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice. 90-120 second run at 118, sometimes boss seems to wipe the party on spawn, then they go back and rape it. Going to play with the wait time on task 4 and 5 and see if i can get rid of the deaths.

there should be nobody dying or ever getting hit by anything? the boss bugs out and just stands there. if your having trash mob aggro turn off AOE skills so you dont hit anything but the ochu's, will also speed up the run some too.

(01-27-2015, 11:09 PM)wisdom3 Wrote: [ -> ]do you guys share that donation link? or are they separate?

no the donate buttons we use are not shared,but we do both work on alot of the profiles we post together and bounce the profiles back and forth till we finish/fix them.
I'll try making another folder with a clean install then, maybe something is causing it.

Sometimes, not always, the bots appear on the floor next to the boss, the boss takes a few swings at people, and doesnt bug out. It eventually kills the leader, and when they respawn and re teleport, the boss bugs out correctly.It's not trash aggro, its teleporting to the boss room at floor level and aggroing the boss.
(01-29-2015, 04:40 AM)rsilva712 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try making another folder with a clean install then, maybe something is causing it.

Sometimes, not always, the bots appear on the floor next to the boss, the boss takes a few swings at people, and doesnt bug out. It eventually kills the leader, and when they respawn and re teleport, the boss bugs out correctly.It's not trash aggro, its teleporting to the boss room at floor level and aggroing the boss.

thats just lag. mostly.
Yeah, its possible. I was running 8 bots in 2 different instances when I tried it.
Pages: 1 2