MMOMinion

Full Version: SCH Profile (DPS Focused)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
- This bad boy I've been testing for a while 2-3+ months
- It's a super tweaked/modified version of (so i thought it was jackies at first but that one says v3 is a heal only profile, so i think it was in fact the SCH profile that comes with minion in that case)
- This sch profile that can do up to 400+DPS on 3-4 targets and 150-250 single target like while soloing books, etc.
- During a party fight it's weird cause if you have PT member selected it will not drop cleric by itself
- Although if you have the enemy targeted it can go in and out of cleric by it self just fine.
- I still haven't got leeches working quite right for PT although in solo works great.
- I would keep "Avoid AoE" in the advance settings off, just so it can summon the pet no problem, since i haven't quite worked out a swiftcast EoS yet
- And also for now i would keep the shadowflare disabled, since i haven't quite worked out the bugs, seems to work perfectly and then BOOM it'll go into a shadowflare spasm not letting it do anything else.

well here is are first very buggy and much to be soon improved SCH profile that i promised, take caution when using it and remember if you want it to heal only make sure you're not targeting a mob, and only target yourself and or a PT member "Also Take Plenty Caution To Make Sure Cleric Is Off Also When Targeting A PT Member It Won't Drop By Itself". if you want to see what it can do by itself with you just have to dodge stuff then target a mob, and make sure that when it dies you target another so it can keep doing it's thing (also to get it to DPS it has to be facing the mob, sometimes it'll turn to heal and wont turn back to continue DPS)

Download Link v.1.0

Edit: Also please don't be shy to leave your feedback on it. Also If it's screwing up a lot and your level is way lower then i.118, this could be the reason, but i have ran low duty all day with gear cap and i think it does very well still.

So I've been tweaking it for a while now and also working Obey, Rouse, Fey Illumination / Whispering Dawn into it's skill-list, i think the biggest improvment so far is when i set EoS to Obey and tell her to smash embraces on anything below 99%, it allows for maximum DPS as well as allows the SCH to take less DMG since EoS will be pulling stuff off of you like this.
as promised here it is guys, let me know what you guys think :D
Thanks for this. It works well!
Thanks, i'm using it, seems to work fine but since i don't use any dps meter, i cant really tell.
Tekz SCH Profile -v1.1
-Better Cleric Switch Detection
-Swiftcast-Eos, Miasma II, Shadow Flare / Added
-Rouse, Obey, Whispering Dawn, Fey Illumination / Added
-Embrace bombing on, Player, Party, Pet / Added
-Kept Ruin II above Ruin and added a 75% MP check on it (thx Sebbs, with miasma II and everything this is needed or your MP would hit 0 lol)
-Added A 1000 HP check on mobs to decided weather to dot them or not (effects: Bio, Bio II, Miasma, Miasma II, Shadow Flare)

Edit: With all the action happening with the updates i'm going to hold back releasing this and monitor it a bit more. Sorry, I just want to make sure it's close to as good as you can get it for now (I guess till Friday should be good, just certain things act up sometimes, i think it's mostly cleric so should be fix-able).

Edit #2: not sure if it's just me but damn someone screwed up minion bad. crafting, grind, and assist seem all not right, I'd have to say it all began after the big update SE put out, and i think it lies deeply within the skill manager changes (just my thoughts), I had minion today doing some crazy stuff while crafting with profiles that use to work perfectly fine, some fixes as simple as deleting/reinserting a specific skill (every-time you switch jobs/or reload minion), and other fixes as big as entire profile edits, this is starting to get crazy... gonna just sit back and see what 2.51 update brings, hopefully the minion team can sort it all out and figure out what happened (like do we need to make brand new profiles or something i'm confused as to what so big was changed and what was the reasoning for it's changing?)
A few things need to be changed to work better.

10: Adloquium
-Change Missing Buff "297,145" to "297+145"

25: Shadow Flare
-Add Secs Since Last = 3
-Add Target Buff > Has Buff "189+180+179+143"
-Add Target > "Targer HP >3000"

Hi, I am unable to download from the link that was provided.
Do I need to do anything special to download this?
@ CasualInsanity i have created a link for you so u can be able to download it.
reload on the game with ctrl+L and when its done i recommand you to do manual changes from what Sonhp said.
thanks to those keeping up with this, i was waiting for them to fix the assist part of the bot but it seems that they are gonna keep it to auto target shit by itself so i'll begin working around that. I'm still around guys, just disappointment in the minion team :( (more specifically the person in charge of the last past 4-6 updates)
just turn off target assist.
Pages: 1 2