MMOMinion

Full Version: [Vanilla Overwrite] CustomCraft : Few changes for better crafting, need betatesters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok, so i write this for myself to make my crafting skill profile as efficient than if i do them manually.

I implemented few things :

-> Custom Counter

They are flags.
For each skill, you have up to 3 independant counters.
For each one you have this lines :

custommin (Minimum score of the custom counter to make the skill proc)
custommax (Maximum score of the custom counter to make the skill proc)
customcounteradd (Add X to custom counter)
customcounterremove (Remove X to custom counter)

That way, for exemple, if you need for a 3 or 4 star to proc 2 ToT for the end of your rotation and each extra ToT will change an hasty touch to a basic touch, you can do something like that :
On ToT : customcounteradd = 1
On basic touch : custom min = 3, customcounterremove = 1
And you can later check on your skill if you have the required ToT.

An other way to use it is to priorize skill, i usually use my second custom counter for that :
For exemple :
Skill 1 : custommax = 1, customcounteradd =1
Skill 2 : custommax = 2, customcounteradd =2
Skill 3 : custommax = 4, customcounteradd =4
Skill 4 : custommax = 8, customcounteradd =8
Skill 5 : custommax = 16, customcounteradd =16

That way, each skill will execute on the definited order and just once. And for exemple, if you want ToT to proc beetween your 2 and 4 skill, you can add Tot : On Good, custommin = 2, custommax=8

-> Needed checkbox

I was bored to loose precious items because i forget to enable cross skills for specifics profiles.

Now, on each skill, there is a needed checkbox, if checked, when you start to craft something and you dont have all the skill needed, the craft will not launch.
There is a small bug and if you change your skills you will have to reload the minion to make it aware of your new skilllist. It's not a big deal for me, i just reload before each crafting sessions.

-> Safe hand stack

Like the iqstack, there is now a counter of how many safe hand stack left.
It's usefull for me for few case, when i remplace some progress skill with an hasty touch if i get a good and i've got few safe hand stack left.

-> Byrgot Guessing

Ok, so on 3/4 stars, you use the number of iqstack to know if you're gonna use Reclaim or complete you're craft with a GS + Innovation + Byrgot ?
That's a lot better, with that, you have few lines in each skill profile :
min %hq byrgot
max %hq byrgot
min %hq GS+byrgot
max %hq GS+byrgot
min %hq GS + ING2 + byrgot
max %hq GS + ING2 + byrgot
min %hq GS + INOV + byrgot
max %hq GS + INOV + byrgot
min %hq GS + ING2 + INOV + byrgot
max %hq GS + ING2 + INOV + byrgot

Now, let's say you have to use Reclaim, or finish your craft with a Byrgot blessing buffed by GS and Innovation.
You want to use reclaim if you byrgot not gonna make more than 70%HQ if it hit on a "normal" state ?
Well, you just set "max %hq GS + INOV + byrgot" = 70 on your reclaim.
Edit : To make it work, you have to input the ilvl of the receipe and your control stat into the setting option.
Wow this works great! Thanks!
thanks man you are smart !! i will try it .
Updated, bug fix on the byrgot guessing (he didnt like when it goes over 100%) and a 4th custom counter was added.
Beta update for the last bot update,
can you tell me if that's working for you ?
New update, new beta. A lots of change on the vanilla version so i'm not 100% that's working.
from your crafting profile, how did u get so much CP for ur crafter?
Getting the following error:

1997: attempt to perform arithmetic on local 'recipelevel' (a nil value)
dont think this has been working since all the changes to the basic crafting mechanisms of the bot.,
any one tried this with the most recent update? does it still work?
Pages: 1 2