MMOMinion

Full Version: safest way to trade with main char
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm farming gils on LcoA for personnal purpose, I want to ask you how you trade gils with your main account (the one you play, the one you don't want to lost).
i've traded at least 10,000,000,000 gil face to face trades none of my buyers or my farmers have ever been banned.
Which blows my mind. That is amazing. I get nervous trading 5mil between my characters. With 4000+ accounts getting perma banned every week it shocks me none of yours have ever been touched. I guess you've been lucky enough that none of your buyers have run out and purchased a large plot after trading you!
its not that im lucky its the fact im not a blm that is in blm gear at the atherytes farming wp..

4000 accounts is nothing. imagine chinese farms probably double tripple the bots i have . most likely 4000 acounts are 2- 3 different bot fams.
I have a fc for my bots, when I need to take money, I join the FC for two days, and leave afterwards, do you think that way work?
it should be fine. But alsoi think you are fine with face to face trades too.
(01-30-2015, 12:23 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]it should be fine. But alsoi think you are fine with face to face trades too.

10,000,000,000 gil - imagine the amount of time consumed by this.

#Votes for Minion getting a "Trade" mode where you auto-accept and auto-put in 1m if a set character is trading you :D