MMOMinion

Full Version: WP [HM] 50 Sol, 40 Poe [2 mins]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
This will cap poetics in about 30 mins and cap soldiery in about 90 minutes (time varies depending on gear)

Final Boss with loot [no healer needed]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3uwjcn1gp826tf....info?dl=1

Final Boss no loot [no healer needed]
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ivj9ha3g2ytzsh....info?dl=1

Updated Jan 9th 2016 - Cannot post messages as I don't hold membership right now.
just tested your profile and OMG best poetic farm profile ever ! im glad SE finally "gave" us a fast poetic run lol . +1 man
Thanks kitanoi.

FYI I'd not recommend to cap your POE in the first 30min of reset. Just in case not to raise a red flag for everyone.

Superman
just tried this as well, works great !
haha awesome job man will test this out later, me and sellout were just about to tackle that dungeon since we have keeper and AK done this was next on our list.

"If you enjoy our work
please show you love here"

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
Do yall have a full AK hard mode?
When I get back on Sunday I will upload my no loot profile and will try finish the full run of WP hard. I have the first and last boss worked out. Just couldn't yet find a safe spot for the second.

I have also started working on AK HM. I have worked all out except for bogeyman. Again, I will try work on it Sunday.
we have a private AK full run, and a improved keeper. still working the kinks out of the AK but its about 95% there, we may post it if we feel like it.

but with this profile if works well will pretty much cancel the need for the other 2 and the AK half run we posted for sol farming. all except for the clear that is.

"If you enjoy our work
please show you love here"

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]
I agree. And the idea was just for clear as you said. Will see how I feel on Sunday working out how to hit the boss after getting the buff. -_-
Care to share what server so i can hop and help out on a these kinda things?! sheesh.

Good work,

My keeper of the lake, with loot, does all 3 bosses and boss chests in just around 11 min with 3dps and ahealer. still playing abit with it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7