MMOMinion

Full Version: Lua's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I know this question has been asked multiple times... But I can not find where to download a lua or where to place it in the folder. I unzipped the lua mods folder, but where do I get the lua? Do I just copy and paste a script into note pad and save it as a .txt?

Also my second question is why does the bot stop working some of the times? Like when I am playing sch and I do have mp the bot will just sit there. And can someone explain markers to me please? I have read some things on them I guess they are waypoints but I am not 100% sure.

Thanks in advance!

PS- Sorry for the question I know it must get asked a lot but did search and even tried the live chat and didn't really find anything useful.

Cheers,

EDIT: I found out where to put the Lua files but I am not sure where to down load them? I found a zipped one and it works where can I get more?
first what are you trying to do. the bot comes with just about everything you need. If you mean you are looking for addons they would be in the addon section, if your looking for skill profiles thats where they would be.

i suggest going over to the tutorial section and reading up. there is tutorial on what markers are.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...it-markers