MMOMinion

Full Version: My Bard Profile used for T9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a profile to soothe you guys for time being. For non-coil you'll need to adjust HP checks for wind/venom bite.

Filter 1 turns on and off buffs - i click them off if naels about to jump to phase changes so i dont burn a buff right before and lose out on 20 seconds of a b4b or something.

Filter 2 turns on and off flaming arrow and all aoes, same reasoning, sucks when you dont get full potency out of a flaming arrow

Blunt arrow will only fire when you are targeted on the blue golem and it will interrupt Earth Shock or whatever his thing is that gives everyone paralyze.

Just a moment ago i did a 5 minute parse on the release version of the skill manager and was at 498 no food, with all i120 soldiery gear and a 110 ring (just to make it more comparable to folks who arent final coiling)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0m3xwa4z3xe0z...9.lua?dl=0
Cool, I will test it today, tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
By soldiery above i meant poetics.
Is there a link to the 'release' version of the skillmanager you refer to above?? I didn't get in to this assist thing until the recent update and would like to test some things out.
do u have a t10+ profile or could u put ur profile online with auto use off the buffs :)?