MMOMinion

Full Version: Plans for a bot team/party manager?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As my army grows, I'm starting to see that managing multiple groups of bots is a headache. Are there any plans to introduce some sort a multibot team or party manager for MMOminion? The ability to setup predefined groups along with managing basic tasks for each specific group, from within the MMOminion launcher, would simply be amazing.

For instance, from within the launcher, the user would be able to set the party leader and predefined groups. Upon login the leader bot would autoinvite the bots the user setup, then would initiate whatever task was set for said group.

Group A - Duty Farm LCOA
Group B- Grind fates
Group C- Grind Fates

Then, let's say the user wants to set group B and C to farm LCAO instead of fates, they would simply set group B and C to duty grind, from within the launcher. This way, instead of micromanaging 12 individual bots from within game, one could just manage 3 parties.

I'm not sure how much work this would be of if it's even doable but it would be very useful. I would even pay extra to unlock a feature like that.

(Apologies if this is already covered somewhere, i saw mention of something called multibot manager but no real description of what it is. please move if necessary.
look over at the lua mods section ace has multibot server and multbot controller working. You can assign bots to specific groups. Then change things according to the group leader.

[Image: Bjs19OB.png]
(02-01-2015, 01:39 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]look over at the lua mods section ace has multibot server and multbot controller working. You can assign bots to specific groups. Then change things according to the group leader.

[Image: Bjs19OB.png]

i'm blind. thank you.

Please delete the thread, it tells me I don't have permission.