MMOMinion

Full Version: SkillManager Player Buffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the "Skill Editor -> Player Buffs -> Missing Buffs" section , and + seems to be backwards.

For example if I put 130,137 the skill will continue firing until I have both those buffs up, but if I put 130+137 it will stop firing if either of those are up.
I've brought this up, but no one seems to believe me.
That's the way it's supposed to work. The comma says to use the buffs if the Player is missing buffs 130 or 137, so logically if you are missing either one, it will keep firing. The plus sign says to use the buffs if the Player is missing buffs 130 and 137, so logically if you have either one, it will fail that and not fire anymore.
Just to clarify so this means if setup Heavy Shot to fire if Missing buffs "135,137" that means even if I'm missing one and have the other it will still continue to fire?
correct the way it works is like this. Use this skill only if BOTH buff are missing( + ) . Use the skill if EITHER buff is missing ( , )
So if I want a skill to fire only if neither buffa or buffb is on me, how would I do this?
"," for either, "+" for neither.