MMOMinion

Full Version: Tomes with 1 bot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So been looking around and was wondering if there was a way to grind for Tome solo with just a single bot?
I'd suggest finding 3 other people on your server and running dungeons. Hunts is an option, but I am not sure how efficient it is.
ok so here another Silly question, (i am total noob to this) i try looking for a hunt tut. on forum, but couldnt find one, just a place holder, is there instruction how to set it up, i am just coming back to the game, thanks in advance
actually there is a easy way to get sol/poe tomes solo, granted its not a FAST way but it works and i cap my poe every week just doing pvp mode. the new frontlines should be updated and working for live bot soon if things work out well. but untill then you can just run assist mode and stand there as a ranged poking at people
hunt mode is pretty much broken and is gonna get an overhaul thats why i ahvent put out a tutorial for it. basically all it does now is you place markers over the entire zone it checks each marker for a hunt mob and then goes to next zone.
but with the changes to hunt in game its pretty much needs to be reworked.
Well thanks for the quick replys ^^ i was out on a two day trip due to work going to try and set up the pvp thing ^^ never done pvp in the game at all
(02-02-2015, 07:46 AM)bandit420 Wrote: [ -> ]actually there is a easy way to get sol/poe tomes solo, granted its not a FAST way but it works and i cap my poe every week just doing pvp mode. the new frontlines should be updated and working for live bot soon if things work out well. but untill then you can just run assist mode and stand there as a ranged poking at people

I tried that, didnt work as quite well as expected

The bot just goes on its own and you can be either detected that your a bot or kicked by your party if you dont cooperate with them

Unless Minion adds a function on where if its set up as "Pvp" , it can follow the leader or whoever; I wouldnt advise it
Ive been running pvp mode in frontlines for months now, and yes on accasion you get called out as a bot and kicked but thats maybe 1 out of 5-10 matches. and you just re que and get in another match. ive capped my poe almost ever week for the past 4-5 moths just doing pvp. and have never had any issues.
just tried it and got kick out :(
(02-06-2015, 09:48 AM)lostoutlaw420 Wrote: [ -> ]just tried it and got kick out :(

Players are more competitive nowadays in PvP due to the changes with Frontlines so if you dont cooperate with them (objectives etc...) you either get booted or banned cause they'll know your botting

Its one of the options for solo botting nonetheless but not quite viable at the moment.