MMOMinion

Full Version: How long it take to level an alt?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got 72hr the other day, so I decided to stop doing on my main and get an alt to gather for me.
How long would it take to get 1 job 50 and BTN/MIN 50 with minion?

Trying to see bcz if it only take a few days, I would rather make a new one then buy one.

Thank you
depends. You only have 1 other account? Okay plan a week approx for leveling as fates are rarely done nowadays and you would have to play the alt up by hand. Or just fate until he's 50 with inbetween story quests and so on (as nearly now quest profiles are here right now).

Then you got to do the story quest at least until castrum praetorium finished so soldier and poet stones will be unlocked as well as other quests.

And then you have to level botany/miner. each gathering class will also take a few days so if you really want to do it by minion/hand do plan 1 week for magic/war class and another for gathering.
Well, you will want to advance the story to lvl 10 to unlock job changes, and then grind each gatherer, so 6-7 days yea. No need to do main story past airship access if all you want is shards/crystals, simple mats.

I dont know if the supra/lucis quests, if you were planning on gathering the end game stuff, require main story completion.

Grab the 1-15 quest profile from the forums, run it till completion, then grind the gatherers.