MMOMinion

Full Version: [Story] 2.3 Post-Leviathan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone,

After months of waiting for a story quest profile for post-Levi to Ramuh Ex, I finally just decided to make my own and share it with you guys! The profile begins at The Great Divide and takes you all the way to Judgement Bolts and Lightning.

I have also included a blank duty profile for Ramuh HM along with Jackie's waypoints for your convenience. See this thread for more info on how to beat Ramuh HM.

I was only able to test this profile with my own 8 bots so it's not perfect. There are 2 parts that you may want to babysit-the first is in Central Thanalan when you get to the fight in the cave. You have to fight 3 waves of mobs that stun you, so there may be potential deaths there depending on your skill profile.

The second is when you get to East Shroud and are using those truesight bombs on your companions. The ground targeting module is a bit derpy; sometimes it'll work perfectly and other times you'll have to click manually. I don't really know why and wasn't able to produce consistent success with that part. It could be an issue with minion itself.

Other than that, you can totally afk this, just check up on the bots every now and then around those 2 spots to make sure they don't get stuck. I ran this through on 8 bots no problem.

Any donations would be MUCH appreciated, I'm currently looking for a job so every little bit helps.

[Image: x-click-but21.gif]

I'm also working on a Dreams of Ice profile so stay tuned!

Enjoy! Smile

Edit: Updated attachment with various fixes -2/4/2015 @ 1:27PM EST
Great work Zonk. Thank you for sharing with the community :)