MMOMinion

Full Version: Selling Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know That people Love Free profile and Free Thing but For this Boot To Progress Even More it Should Make The same system That HonorBuddy Did which give the ability For the Devolper To Sell there Profile i am happy To pay Real Money if the Profile is Worth it Donation Dont cut it anymore Why would I spend hours and Hours To make a Profile and get Nothing in return. ( I dont devolpe profile i am just saying ) honor buddy Follow This System and it is the 1st Bot in Wow .

i Quite Ffxiv for a year just to come back and Noticed that this Bot is the exact same as it was 1 year ago there is Nothing New for example i am Farming the Book now and there is No profile for that .
[Image: 4251-full-retard.jpg]
i'll not say no to some profiles who are private for some penny, like a lcoa profiles with higher gph, but I think we have a pretty great library of free profiles for everything
(02-03-2015, 12:50 AM)Hadif Wrote: [ -> ]I know That people Love Free profile and Free Thing but For this Boot To Progress Even More it Should Make The same system That HonorBuddy Did which give the ability For the Devolper To Sell there Profile i am happy To pay Real Money if the Profile is Worth it Donation Dont cut it anymore Why would I spend hours and Hours To make a Profile and get Nothing in return. ( I dont devolpe profile i am just saying ) honor buddy Follow This System and it is the 1st Bot in Wow .

i Quite Ffxiv for a year just to come back and Noticed that this Bot is the exact same as it was 1 year ago there is Nothing New for example i am Farming the Book now and there is No profile for that .

i guess you are blind, the bot is completely different then it was, First the UI had a total overhaul. the Settings are dynamic based on the mode you are in. 2nd there have been a ton of Duty profiles added and tons of new tasks added to duty mode so that things like Titan ex levi ex ramuh ex can be afked. QUEST MODE WAS ADDED. This is an entire new mode with quest profiles to take you all the way to 50+. and as latty pointed out you can do the books. I suggest you look over all the changes to the 1.5v of the bot, acutally take more then 2.5 seconds to look in the download section of the forums.
engage brain > take some time to do your research > engage in conversation
avoids awkward moments when you say something that's soooooo wrong it beggars belief.

I think Chichard covered it all in their post but just in case, go check out the duty profiles page where we post all the hard work we put in for the community to "share" for "Free" cos the world isn't just full of money grabbing capitalists :D

I don't make profiles for you or anyone else, i make them cos i need them. Once made however, i don't see the problem with sharing them so other human beings can benefit as well.